Saturday, December 23, 2006

May mas sasarap pa ba sa first time?

Hello peepz!! this is my first time to post in this blog; this is also the 232nd entry in the blog! pero I've read many of the past posts already, dili lang ko ga-comment :-) I'd like to tell you that I miss you, each and every one of you.

As regards my college life, I'm ok. for a freshman student, ok na siguro akong performance sa 1st sem. in fact, I am happy with the way things have been turning out for me in the School of Statistics. close na ko sa akong mga maistro :-) one thing is for sure: I am learning A LOT from my teachers. UP is entirely different from XU or ADMU, you know. it is a home of diverse cultures. pero in fairness, nice kaayo nga experience to be in UP. you get to be more down-to-earth and you gain a better understanding of life :-) majority of the students in UP live below the poverty line.

I stay in the school dorm. I've made friends with many of the residents already. akong mga kauban sa dorm katong mga bright nga students pero walay ikabayad sa tuition, so they rely on scholarships. these are the people who eat turon or banana-q for lunch; its definitely nice to be with them. they make me realize how much luck I have; they inspire me to work harder

college is the last chapter of our student lives. tarungon na natu! let's make this an opportunity to make up for what we had missed in high school. 2006 is coming to a close. thanks to all of you! i thank God for leading me all the way. i thank my parents and the rest of my family. i thank my friends, my past classmates, my present classmates, my professors, my teachers and all who have been a part of me. salamat kaayo and Merry Christmas!!


- Mike L.

1 comment:

meily said...

continue on posting cagbi!!! ^^