Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Thanks!

Dear St. John Oglivie Batch '05 - '06,

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My birthday would not have been as emotional, memorable and life-changing if it were not for your letters. I wanted so badly so spend it with all of you and with my family but the circumstances would not permit it. I sincerely thank you with all my heart and soul that you made it a special birthday. I still read the letters from time to time when I have nothing to do in the dormitory but I'm starting to pack them again because when I read them, I just want to cry and go back home... I miss you all so much... I hope all of you are okay and doing fine... I LOVE YOU!

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,
Ogilvian # 29: Jomi

1 comment:

meily said...

hi jom! uhm.. sorry kung ala tika na buhaton ug photo chuva dwi sa site kei usually, pag naay b-day.. i do that man jud galing lang jom.. so busy jud ayo. pistah namo dwi, so many quizes in preparation for the midterms last wik and midterms now. anyway, hope you like our gift with the helicopter toy pah.hehe. ingats jom! belated happy boitdi. Ü