Tuesday, October 09, 2007

wooot! seam break na!!!

yehey!!!!!!!!! sem break na!!! weeeeee!! and after a week or so, some of the manila pipz will be coming back, woOoOoOoOot!! hahaha. I just can't help it guys, I am totally stressed and tired of school that I just need to have a break! gaaaaaahh. I hate the extreme stress and depression you get from inside and outside school stuffs. It's oh so draining. makes me feel dehydrated to the nth level! hahahhaha. (ok exage)

anyway, we have released the invitations already!!! weeeeeeee!!! many liked it. (*ahem!*ahem!) but sadly, it looked better pa naman if it was printed well. eeeerrrrr.. poverty is a hindrance! anyway, as resourceful and innovative as we are, we have found a solution to let it appear atleast, catchy and more interesting. (diba bek??) and mind you, your names were actually printed!! so that means, each one were made exclusively for the person! oh diba?!?! so you better feel special coz you are indeed special. (naks naman! :P) I won't insert the invitation lang para surprise. hehehe. :P

For those who haven't received the invitations and who happens to be in CDO, please do get it from Ms. Kathleen Emillie Araña.

I am extremely excited for the party!!!! I can wait for our planning and brain storming this saturday where in the full flow of the program and the events that will happen will finally be organized and some more add ons will be inserted. Oh my, Oh my... guys, be there jud ha?? we shall rock the P-A-R-T-Y, PARTY!!!!


and oh, here's one animation I saw. hahahhahaha. He looks like Ernesto Baconga Neri a.k.a. Ernie. diba??? hahhahahahah. peace erns! ^^ but really, you have more or less, the same dance move. haha. :P Peace!! *hugs*

ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes
Myspace Animated Comments
Love you so much!
_butterflyprincess_

No comments: