Saturday, February 10, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!!!

before anything else, let me tell you that I have registed registered our blog to google so our new user name now is honorsclass0206@yahoo.com with the same password coz' blogger is insisting it's members to create an account in google.

anyway, practically you know why I entitled this post "happy anniversay". (i texted almost all) Our retreat anniversary is feb 10,11,12... And sorry for those who got annoyed that i constantly text you with "what we are doing by this time last year." Sorry... I just really miss you guys and whom else will I share my nostalgic feeling but you, ayt? I just really miss you so much! so so so much! Ed once shared about his dream that he dreamt we had our second chance to go on a retreat yet in his dream we were already somewhat ten years older. And you know what's amazing? WE WERE ALL COMPLETE! as in, with fr.xrysz, mam glenda, mam angie, fr. pen, Ms.A, sir jonathan and sir jason. The retreat served as a reunion too for our class. wow! what a dream that was... i wish it will really come true as in COMPLETE JUD TAH! tisk!

anyway, enough with the drama now I wanna spoof some bloopers during the sharing part since by the time I am typing this, we're of to the 3 person to unmask his/her self. oh! about the masks, (i got this from mhelz just minutes ago) blame our 'till 5 am sharing with bursting tears to the masks. as what she texted:

"THE MASKS THAT LAUNCHED A THOUSAND TEARS."

ed: actually, nag promise ko sa akong self na dili ko muhilak.. (after a while) uhmm... I think im one of the blessed persons alllliivvveee... (cries and snifs) coz my family is ok, my friends, i have you and my ahhuhuhuhuhuu.. (cries and snifs na wa nata kasabot unsa pa ang last na words iyang gi gamit. hehe)

mel cabanlas: cries and then wipes the tears and then looks at it, then wipes it out, cries again then wipes the tears, then looks at it, then wipes it out again. haha.

beki: dili ko bato na dili gaka sakitan! (naks!)

someone inside the cr: (silence)... plok! (silence) plok, plok, plot!! (silence) woist ---! and ingay mo! (yikes, unsa jud daiy xa ka kusog?? yaks. haha)

*during the eulogy session*

weng to mel cabanlas: (serious silence) woi! baga kag dagway! nag-unauna lugar ka? ayaw bya ko kalaga ha. (then the whole class even those who were crying bursted out with laughter. hahaha!)

juliet to me: woist! ayaw bya ko pa tuklaw sa halas ha? kei mao raba na imong term paper. (inside my mind) unsay connect sa akong paper sa eulogy?? haha. :P


*hmmm... so far, that's all that i can recall. If you remember some other things... well, feel free to post! ;)

_butterflyprincess_

No comments: