Friday, March 23, 2007

Reminiscing Reflection

Up until now, I still miss high school moments. Well, the last two weeks in English class was devoted on reflecting on most excruciating experience. What is there to miss in high school? Well, I do miss people who have changed my lives. There was nothing to miss about love and infatuation. There was something to miss about conversations, letters and other things. Life goes on but it never is the same. There was a time when love was only a dream and not a reality. Even as things turn out for the better, I still can't get rid of the nostalgic feeling I have. I hope I go home soon. I really miss the people who helped me become a strong person against odds which might have been too difficult to handle.

Ogilvians '05 - '06, Thanks... You were always there when I needed shoulders to cry on and friends to laugh with.
-jomi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GeLLie: Bwahahaha... c jomi ng EMOTE!!!!!!!

KatinG: J0m, hapd0s na gni aq c0ntacts nasamutan pa gyd sa im0ng msg...kahilak!T-T