Monday, August 21, 2006

Life is sometimes about laughter, sometimes about tears, sometimes about togetherness but now, its a whole lot of loneliness. - i got this advise from a few batchmates back in high school, they advised me to pour it all out here in a blog...guys, missing u is like missing everything because here, my blockmates and i do not compliment. this doesn'y mean to say that we don't get along - its just that they can't give me the company that you guys did. most of them drink and smoke and do all kinds of harmful things to their body which im not used to. im used to an environment wherein my classmates are neat, modest and kind. cathie keeps telling me that there are a lot of beatiful people in my course...maybe? but their beauty is only skin deep, their attitude is poison. i miss the girls back in high school (especially my classmates who were all beautiful inside and out) - the inside is what counts, outside is only a plus. Yesterday, chini, cathie,mike and i watched the game at Araneta. It was okay but I stil wish u guys wer here to watch it with us. its raining here now in manila - it kind of makes me feel sad and want to return home - the place where i belong. I guess what the fox said was true - the most essential things in life are hidden from view - classmates, friends, family, barkada - the things that truly matter in life are taken to see how strong we are - i guess im not that strong - maybe il never be but i do try and i hop i succeed...there are plenty of other things that i can say like...i cried but couldn't finish because my roommate was stidying and he told me to shut up, there are times when i can't sleep that well because i think of home and what i gave up and how selfish i am to follow my own dream and not to stay behind to help the friends i treasure and the family i love. i guess im sufferring the consequences of a bad decision made. i hope u guys r okay and i sincerely hope that we meet really soon because life isn't summed in what you achieve rather it is defined by the people you help and the prayers you say. - God bless Ogilvians, hope to see you soon...
:-(........................:-) p.s. dli gayod nako mo mapulian kay wa nay mas nindut pa kaninyo... - jomi

No comments: