Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Neuroscience...etc.

Okay, I just got back two days ago and yesterday was the first official day of summer class. SA was fine since it had to do with society and how it developed. Filipino will always be hard (for me) since I never really got the hang of it, mastering the language and all. Last subject: Psychology. Our first topic in Psy 101 is neuroscience. It deals with the innermost and deepest recesses of the mind and how axon-dendrite connections produce and influence responses to environmental stimuli. But, enough science... our teacher posed this question... is love real because people say it is or people say love is real because it is? It's not a simple "yes or no" or a "pick one" situation. Think about it, but keep in mind that in the journey to the answer, much more questions are answered along the way. ENJOY!

P.S.
MISSING ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chieney and Cathy: How could you leave me all alone????!!! (I am so hurt) : - (

No comments: