Friday, May 18, 2007

BusY..zzzzz Bee

haLLoo...
wOw... it's gonna be a tough week for me.. starting off--> today. (by the way, I have summer class so don't wonder why I have some schoolwork) Later this afternon, I have this monologue act for our history classes and I just went over the script this morning (talk about cramming!). I have to play SIMOUN as in that male character in Rizal's works... Then I to have to juggle having my clearance and evaluation forms signed... Then there's our Finals coming up next week plus the debut of mel c. and the invitatin of Ces for an overnight, both of which I'd really love to go to... What's making this really hard is that our yaya is going away for a week so i like have to learn how to cook, iron clothes, and all those stuff.... And ironically, I'm actually enjoying being busy...hahaha...

P.S.: Hope madayon ta sa M2 and hope na well have more laag...
*smoOches&huGs to every1*

gelz007

No comments: