Monday, November 06, 2006

I think I have come to a point in my life where I am in deep longing for someone special to come into my life. Someone to laugh with, to cry with, to wait with and to grow with. I simply do not know where this feeling of restlessness is coming from nor why I am bothered and disturbed by it. For all I care this could just be one of the times that people go into the verge of being obsessed. And oh yeah the scary idea of being crazy.





Indeed I am in deep longing. Some may say that it is just part of being an adolescent-- "part of life". Or that only God can fill the emptiness. I don't know. Maybe. Well, I'm not sure.





One thing I'm sure of is I want someone to love and who could also reciprocate my love. Where could I find this love? Where could I find him? Perhaps he's not here. Perhaps he's already involved. Where do I find him? When?





I have been waiting.  Waiting... Waiting. .. Waiting. A lot have come. A lot. A whole lot. The hell I care with all of them! Promising forever-- Whatever, whatever, whatever!



I mistake a lot of men to be him. Everytime I do, a piece of my heart gets taken away.



In time...He will come. And when he comes, I just hope...that I haven't forgotten how to love yet. When he comes, I hope this heart could still love.





6-Nov-2006 15:12



F213 AdDU



Melanie Dolores Bendigo Carpio

No comments: