Sunday, July 02, 2006

THE BEST WAY OF LOSING WEIGHT
Whew…college is so busy! Well…for us nursing students. I don’t even have time for unli…huhu. My first day of class was really a mess that has something to do with my sandals, a wound in my left foot, the rain and lots of stuff but I still found humor in it so I don’t really consider it a bad luck. hehehe. Hmmm…I only get to wake up early during Tuesdays and Saturdays… and then the rest is at 10am. My TTH sked is the most hectic because I only get 25 mins for lunch…usually I eat standing up and then that’s it…I’ll be rushing to the Nursing building for our anaphysio lecture (Human Anatomy and Physiology). After that, we have 10 mins time to cross another building that is the StC for our Psyc. Infairness, I really like our anaphysio…the buccal, gluteal, thoracic, abdominopelvic cavity, digitals…these were only a few things I’ve learned. I guess its my favorite subject next to Ma’am Itucal’s Physics…wahaha! Serious! Well, I’m not saying that anaphysio is always fun, there were also some boring periods but its very interesting…you know what I me? J

So, after my Psyc and Eng16 subj at the StC…I’ll be hurrying for the German Doctors for our anaphysio lab from 4-7pm. Talk about being hungry! Not to mention there are cadavers at our backs…really! That’s the end of my TTH sked. My MWF sked is starting with Math at 10am and ends with RS at 5pm. So, for us this sked is the lightest. Before I forget, I have 3 classes located at the 6th floor. 1st, is my math subj at the Engneering bldg. Next is my FFP at the Aggies building and then lastly my English at the StC but don’t worry because they aren’t continuous. Hehe. So can you imagine how much walking I do every single day? Hmmm…how much weight did I lose? Hehe.

Every night, I really fall asleep right away. I’m already exhausted but I’m also ENJOYING and I guess the word in caps keeps me going. It urges me to go to class everyday without skipping and makes my brain cells moving. I’m very optimistic about it. Hehehe. As my friend and blockmate Eden Cagas quoted in her blog, “Nobody said it was easy”. I’m in high spirits that I’m going to make it and I’m just going to do fine. Whatever it takes….as if the torture of high school taught me nothing….daba?

Another thing why I’m enjoying is that I get to meet lots of friends. 1st are my blockmates, 2nd is my NSTP-LTS class, then my math and my English classes. I also have a reason to miss my classmates and friends…I miss the Ogilvians nah so bad! Whenever I see my classmates back in high school…I’ll be jumping around with my highest pitch…a.k.a. pa-cute lang…and I guess everybody knows what’s next…the bataot stuff! Wahahahahaha. J

What else? Oiz, I’ll be wearing my uniform starting this Monday na! Ahhh….gwapo? Hmmm…naa…daghan…sight-seeing…pro loyal ko nah…si Fr. Jet lng ako! Palag? Speak now or forever regret your silence. J FYI, wlay gwapo sa amu block. I guess that’s all….tccic! Peace! -yani-

2 comments:

C-A-B-O said...

oiz.............ako ni.........Yani...ako nag write ani! teecee u guys! labshu!

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»