Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Post2 na pd ko... waaaaahhhhhhhhhh...
ai,, sori ha kei ikaduha nko na publish... sori gyud...
i understand na lng ko ninyu ui... pirs taym pa bya....

I don't wanna go another day. So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind.
Seems like everybody is breaking up, throwing their love away
and I know I got a good thing right here that's why
I say that today when I saw you I knew it was just like the first time.
When you met my eyes I came close and it felt like the first time.
But maybe you soon forget about all or maybe you'll miss it like I do
but one thing's for sure I'm all knocked out I spend too much time thinking of you.
Now I know you're the dangerous kind
and your smile is tattooed on my mind
'cause I just can't get you out of my dreams.
I don't wanna write, I don't wanna call, and I would not know what to say.
It should be you that's how I want it to be. Tell me you feel the same way.
I am telling you right now is that I don't wanna go another day,
so I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind.
See the way we ride in our privated lives. Ain't nobody getting in between
and I want you to know that you're the only one for me.
What I'm sayin' is that nobody gonna love me better,
nobody gonna take me higher. I must stick with you forever.
You know how to appreciate me, I must stick with you.
Nobody ever made me feel this way I must stick with you.
Do I need a reason to tell you why I’m writing you this letter,
do I need a reason to show you that I know where I belong and that
Whenever I am weary I lean on this feeling that I have. I
would given you everything, Morning through night. You taught me some lessons,
those are my blessings. Thank you…..

la lng lingaw.... mAki

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»