Wednesday, July 26, 2006

XU General Assembly (July 26, 2006)

DA BEST!!!!!!!!!! Never had such fun in my life... u took my breath away.

Engineering, u rocked mah world! Kudos! (Kapag tumibok the puso!,ug HOTLEGS u helped me ignite,HOTLEGS! Push d button! wakek) grabeh. Go engineering!!! Go nursing!

Nursing (grabeh ka hot! but im hotter!!! wahahaha, way mu.supak)

My artscis...(sayang we were last,wla na kayo nanan.aw, pro grabe ka tsada pud)
(It there loss, it not ours!!!)

SBM (first Day High, Debit! Cridit??)

Educ (teacher teacher sla, creative ghapon)

AGGIES (tanum tanum sla bei, very environmental)

CIT (dont u wish ur MAMASANGS are hot like me?!!?!? hahahahaha)

cnt let that moment pass with me not posting it... nawala tanan ako problema (kadyot lang pro nibalik na dayun). sakit na me tiyan cge laugh! shout! squeal, jump, fly? la pud ui)

ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE! XU, can we hve a refeat pls.?!?

Wengits

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»