Sunday, July 09, 2006

To whom it may concern:
Dane, im fine here at xu. Still got good luks, charms and crystals?!?! Got gud classes, nice teachers,nice surrounding, long breaks in between classes, and a school not away from home.. hehehe not bad. Sensya na if i dnt go blogging that often coz i've got more impohtant things to attend like sleeping, eating, watching tv. anoder reason also's dat i still got dial-up connection to the internet. Sus, kung mka.DSL connection galing ko, masumhan na gyud mu ogilvians skong posts. As for my studies, ehem, pa-bunging.bunging lang, got no plans of making it to the honor's list... easy easy lang, break from a nightmare that is high school! ang kapuyan lang nko kai lagyu (far) kayu akung rooms. kapoi binaklaya. As for my love life, ehem ehem, fling fling lng!!!! hehehehe, the different kind of fling fling!!!! hehehehe, u knw wat i mean. I dnt wnt to go further.... Censored! joke only! sge ra jpon ko chat, reading books(dli kayu), UNLI txting (ay sus, my favorite!), touring around campus is also great coz i get to see my @@@@@@! cge, until here nlang, do well in the Ateneow!

Jom, yaw kalimut ha na padal.an ko apil ug ADMU jacket ug shirt. just tell me ur account number and what bank so i can send my payment...

Cathi, Chieney, utang pa ninyo pasalubong for me.

Ye, back to ur nest ayt? Soar high, spread your wings and fly!

Mike, hows UP?, yaw pg.apil apil rally, or worse, oblation run ha... wa kai angay!hehehe

-Louweng@@a!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wenggita, ditto sa gi ing0n ni chieney...hekhekhek

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»