Tuesday, June 26, 2007

hey hey hey

in every dark cloud, there's always a silver lining..

anyway, i think we all just saw and read and experienced the wrath of our two friends with each other, here.

so its about time we lighten things up a little.. ;)

anyhoo, since im a patronizing poster of this blog, i will not cease to do so..
so, il be posting!
haha!


well, this is not my blog but i will be talking about me and my boring life (just so i can post something).. haha!

for starters!!!

my ever wafu and 300-6-packed-abbed crush also happens to be very active in an org which caters to abused little girls and abandoned infants. which is why.....

tentenenen tenen tenen........ (drumroll please)


i JOINed his org!!!!!!! haha!

dont worry, guys.. if there's any development between moi n my crush, ill let you all know! haha! as if that would ever happen.. BUT! i have a good feeling about it! haha! its about time i be more POSITIVE about my outlook in my lovelife!


ohh! and cathie's cute blue babble lifter crush also happens to be my classmate.. a class which i also happen to be the beadle! (now i know the benefits of being beadle)..
anyhoo, because of some VERY FORTUNATE circumstances, we had not really a minor but its not also naman a major PHYSICAL contact! haha! how lucky can i be???
well its not always that you get to be near really cute people you know and have some piece of them touch you.. haha!

so that ends my post..

i know my post isn't so dramatic or significant of any sort but! at least im being happy about my boring life.. something we should all be!


so lets all be HAPPY! n chill!
awkie! ;)


lovelots,

chienese :D

No comments: