Thursday, June 21, 2007

i lost my sister


WANTED:the momma yotch



I lost my sister.

Well, I never really technically had one but the one person who was very close to being one, well... she left me. She never even said goodbye.

We bonded together so much. That now, as I think about the past, I cant imagine ever having to go to marikina or baguio or baclaran without her. She held all my deepest darkest secrets. And I held hers. She knew the dark me and she was okay with it. But then, now, she’s gone.

She never even said goodbye.

But then again, have a lot to thank her for. She was always there when I needed company. She never solved my problems or fixed my life but she was always there—by my side. She’s the one bitch that made me believe in myself.

And she’s not even a girl.

So, wherever you are, my dearest sister.. My dearest bitch-friend, my yaya and my kargador ug uban pa.. YOTCH kang DAKU…

I don’t really hate you... but I’m just super sad that you left. You bitch!

Thank you for everything.







--me, just grieving..

No comments: